Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Long time, no see

Well...... It's been a while.  2010 and 2011 have passed with life's high highs and low lows and the usual mundane inbetweens.  One grandboy's all grown up but a nice, shiny new one came along last August to fill the gap. Adorable - both of them. 

I'm not doing too much anymore in the amateur dramatic world - just involved now with Woking Drama Association, mainly helping to organise and run the Woking Drama Festival every October.  This feeds my interest in local drama without the danger of ending up with a full time job (unpaid!).

Apart from that I'm still reading a lot, paper books, audio and Kindle, listening to all kinds of music and radio on my ipod and wasting an awful lot of time on this laptop. Oh, and TV watching when there's anything worthwhile to watch.

Currently, a lot of my time and effort is going in to getting fit and losing weight so you'll be kept up-to-date with my progress (hopefully).  But I'll try to keep it intereresting with, perhaps, some illustrated recipes and walks together with any other randon thoughts on the subject.

Tomorrow, a nice long walk is planned around Bushy Park and, if it should rain, Hampton Court Palace is just across the road so looking forward to a great day with lovely daughter, Jo :-)

No comments: