I don't know what started this train of thought but here goes:
- Why is 'drag' called 'drag'?
- If a woman dresses in a men's clothes is it still called 'drag'? If not what? ('pull' perhaps?)
- Would she be a 'drag king'?
- Are there drag shows with only women cross dressing?
- Do people who get turned on by drag go to pantomimes just to get excited about the Dame? And if so shouldn't they be on some sort of sex offender list? (You can't get similarly excited about the Principal Boy as she/he ALWAYS looks like a woman.)
- Is the landlord of our 'local' a closet drag queen? (He certainly looked like one on New Year's Eve when he was The Lady in Red)
Please send your answers (if you can be bothered) to these important questions via 'comments' below. (Please note: there are no prizes on offer)