Saturday, July 22, 2006
It's now been 2 months since I've written anything!!! (although I have been keeping up to date by reading everybody's stuff and even commenting at times). Not because I don't want to stay in touch and I still love you all dearly. It's just that I've been so, so BUSY.
1. Very involved with Peter's fantastic production of Habeas Corpus
2. Went on holiday for 2 weeks
3. Still involved with sorting out my late mother-in-law's affairs
4. Trying to catch up on a multitude of things like....(cover your ears!)....housework, etc.
5. Spending hours lazing by the pool, sipping iced drinks, waited on hand & foot by hunky
firemen (see MaryB's post )
6. Starting to get involved in TWO more plays with Ottershaw Players (but one of them
includes a naked man and I'm really looking forward to measuring him in my role of
7. Have had to go to the pub a lot
8. It's been very, very hot
9. Have been playing games on www.pogo.com and think I now have a serious addiction
10. My brain's been frazzled by the heat & I can't think of anything to write about
One of the above is untrue; can you guess which one, children? Here's a clue: